Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chesterton in Real Life

I don't know why, but I have been unable to post a video that I found. It is a short video of C.K. Chesterton speaking at a college. I'll keep trying to make it work, but if you want to see it, go to youtube and search "G.K. Chesterton speaking at Worcester College." It should come right up. I found it intriguing not only because a short glimpse of his humor can be seen, but also his actual size. He was a giant in his intellectual presence, but his stature alone was powerful enough to dominate his surroundings. The ownership of both of these, however, demanded that his voice be heard...but neither were very necessary. His booming voice would be difficult or miss. Thankfully, he always had something to say that was worth hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment